BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 08 Februari 2010

Sick

Helllo, this is Ayre reporting from the magicmushroom.

Hah? Why am I reporting from the MM instead of school?

I'm sick baby, I can't woke up this morning. I just have time to text random people that I'm noy gin to school. Since the 2 earlybirds i call room-mates left me. Well okay its not random, but still.

I've been sleeping straight after that, only waking up long enough to go to the toilet or check what time is it. I just had my lunch so u sa, why not blogged?? but i will have to go back to my bed soon, since im feeling tired again.

Being sick really suck. how i lovr skippin school and all of it's 'glory' being stuck at home, alone, and sick is not good.

well. i have another blog to write on, and that blog require alot of thinking and feeling.

ttyl
ayre

0 komentar: