BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 31 Januari 2010

NEW AYRE!!!

HEYHEYHEYHEY!!!

its me ayre... wiihiiii...... [i knbow you know that i'm ayre... huahahahahhaa]

well it not actually a new ayre around, its still mee. It's just me with a new hair cut. its so much shorter. i lose more than half of my hair, literally. i actually look like the model in LOOKLET we use for ayre...

it feels weird tho when i tid it up, i only need to fold it once. amd my head feeel so much lighter. well, not lighter as in light headed, but just the weight of my head is mostly from my hair, and now that its short i wish i dont ie it up as much coz i start to feel the side effect of tying my hair 10 hours a day. saraf gw ketarik, makin sering pusing gw.

[in the it lab me and Caz sat next to each other playing different song. jdi agak bingung gt dech. eh gw mustinya ngerjain pr IT loh]

okay so where were we?? okay new me.

and its a new month, the second month of the year. YAY!! [ntah knappa yay]
i want to set up goals for this month so i will know what to do.

  • Finish my affirmative and nehgative speech
  • Finish the feild trip proposal
  • Finish the science fair proposal n planning
  • Make up with him [no, not make OUT, okay i wont force him to it]
  • Score MAX on my MOCK exam
  • and TRY TO GET ALL THE ABOVE DONE IN TIME!!!!!
there you go. oh and i'll try to be less bitchy. i know its hard. but i will have to try.
She were bitchy towards him and now he hate her. i dont want him to hate me.

well that's it for now. FLA's kicking me out.

0 komentar: